We are welcoming our customers to stop in for takeout. While no seating is available inside at this time, our patio is open for you to enjoy. Things look a little different, but we are still smiling under our masks! We have enhanced precautions for your safety and the safety of your favorite baristas.
- We ask that you use the lines marked on the floors to allow for social distancing and keep 6 feet between you and others at all times
- Clear plexiglass guards have been installed around the counter
- We are regularly sanitizing the café with attention to high-touch surfaces
- At this time only credit or debit cards are being accepted
- Sanitizer is available for customer use.
- Staff continue to wear masks at all times in the café
- We are also continuing to offer curbside. If you’re not ready to come inside, please continue to give us a call and place your order over the phone.
Help us out!
- We encourage our customers to wear their masks when they come inside to place their order.
- If you feel sick, please stay home! We miss you; but want you to get some rest and stay healthy.
Click on each location for the curbside procedure and available menu.
- Green Bay
Tuesday – Friday 7 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Saturday - 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Monday – Saturday 7 am. - 1 p.m.
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. 12 p.m.
- Sturgeon Bay
Monday – Saturday 7 am. - 12 p.m.
We know the impact of this pandemic is being felt in many areas of your life and we hope you can find some peace in a cup of coffee or your favorite Glas treat. We will continue to monitor state and local guidelines and make adjustments as needed. We appreciate your support and look forward to serving you!