Welcome to GLAS!
Glas is requiring customers to wear face coverings while moving about the café, including while standing in line and placing your order. Masks can be removed while seated at your table to enjoy your food and drink. We have limited our indoor and outdoor seating to allow for appropriate spacing between tables. We continue enhanced precautions for your safety and the safety of your favorite baristas.
- We ask that you use the lines marked on the floors to allow for social distancing and keep 6 feet between you and others at all times.
- Some seating has been eliminated to allow for social distancing between tables. Please limit group sizes and be respectful of the space for other patrons.
- Clear plexiglass guards have been installed around the counter
- We are regularly sanitizing the café with attention to high-touch surfaces
- At this time only credit or debit cards are being accepted
- Sanitizer is available for customer use.
- Staff continue to wear masks at all times in the café
Help us out!
- If you feel sick, please stay home! We miss you; but want you to get some rest and stay healthy.
Our menu and hours are still limited at this time. Click on each location for the available menu.
- Green Bay
Monday – Saturday 7 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Monday – Friday 7 am. - 3 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Sturgeon Bay
Monday – Saturday 7 am. - 2 p.m.
Sunday 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
We appreciate your support and look forward to serving you!